All proceeds will benefit the mission of Team Mathias to help support families and research efforts while raising awareness for ALL childhood cancers. With the support from people like you here are some of the many things Team Mathias has been able to do with the donations over the past year:
- Donated to the Inova Schar Cancer Institute to support AYA (Adolescent and Young Adult) programs for Life with Cancer
- Sponsored the Young Adult Cancer Survivor Conference
- Donated gas, grocery and Target gift cards to Life with Cancer and PSV
- Provided financial assistance for families including bereavement support, utilities, rent, etc.
- Gave gift cards to inpatient families at Inova Fairfax Pediatric Oncology and Hematology Unit
- Sent 112 personalized care packages (that includes siblings, parents, and pets) to newly-diagnosed families
- Provided monthly dinners and delivered mini care packages for over 216 families and staff at Inova Fairfax Pediatric Oncology and Hematology Unit
- Adopted 5 families for Christmas
- Sponsored lunches for nurses and staff at Fairfax Hospital during Nurse’s Appreciation Week
- Hosted families in Club Level, including parking, for DC United Soccer Games
- Hosted blood drives and Be the Match bone marrow swabbing events
All donations are tax deductible. Team Mathias is a nonprofit 501(c)(3) under Federal ID #81-2072065. Thank you!